Our Christian Distinctiveness Team
This is a dedicated group of people, who meet once every half term to discuss and develop the Christian Distinctiveness of our school. The people who make up this group are our Head Teacher, our Christian Distinctiveness Co-ordinator, Clergy from different denominations, Parents and Governors. Children come to give feedback regularly on what they have discovered whilst learning about Christianity in our school.
In Chudleigh Church of England V.C Community Primary School we define spirituality as...
- being aware of God in our hearts and in everything we do
- being aware of ourselves and our place in God’s world
- being aware of others in the world around us
- taking time to absorb the moment
- taking time to experience the awe and wonder of the world.