Our School Values & Vision
Our School Values
A place for all to grow and flourish
Our School Vision
Our Christian school will provide a safe and nurturing environment in which every child’s gifts are celebrated so that they can flourish and achieve. Our school family will reach outwards to our community and the wider world in exploration, love and friendship.
Our School Values
As a school community based on Christian foundations we aim to develop and demonstrate the following values in all we do;
- Friendship through developing bonds across the school community as we work and play and care for each other.
John 15:13 The greatest love is shown when a person lays down his life for his friends.
- Happiness enabling us to work, learn and play together to the full benefit of all.
Psalm 106:3 Happiness comes to those who are fair to others and are always just and good.
- Kindness through all our interactions with each other.
1 Corinthians 16:14 Whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
- Forgiveness because we understand that we all make mistakes.
Matthew 18:22”How often should I forgive someone who sins against me?
Seven times?” “No!” Jesus replied, “seventy times seven!
- Love as God showed his love to us through Jesus Christ, by showing how much we care for others in our school and wider world through supporting them practically and in prayer.
1 John 4:16 God is love, and anyone who lives in love is living with God and God is living in him.
- Respect by valuing every individual for their uniqueness celebrating similarities and differences and all that they bring to our school community.
1 Peter 2:16 Show respect for everyone.
- Teamwork through working together at every level to ensure all involved in the school can achieve their full potential in a supportive environment.
Philippians 2:2 Make me truly happy by loving each other and … working together
with one heart and mind and purpose.